Monday, November 28, 2005

Chocolate & Inspiration

I, like many, am a chocolate fiend. I don't just love chocolate, I have a profound, personal relationship with it. We once bandied about which was better; sex or chocolate in the AU. I suppose I'm still torn about it myself - both are highly sensual and satisfying experiences.

Anyway, yesterday I was sitting in front of the computer, staring at a blank Word document and trying to produce something readable. I was also snacking on some chocolate; nothing fancy, just little Hershey bars. In the middle of one of these little bits of heaven melting in my mouth, I just started typing; sort of like automatic writing, I suppose. I wasn't looking at the screen anymore, I was looking at the keyboard, but not really seeing what I was typing. What came out was quite good, but incomplete; I will probably mess with it some more tonight.

It was quite wonderful. Never experienced that before, just sort of flowed.....I attribute it to a Zen-like state induced by chocolate. You may scoff, and maybe I am full of shit. I may put on a lot of weight. eek.

More chocolate tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger bhd said...

Careful now.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Hmmmm...maybe I should've been munching chocolate all this time instead of drinking Starbucks!

12:18 AM  
Blogger An Urban Femme said...

no wonder all the chicks like you!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home