Saturday, December 10, 2005

Breakfast with Eddie Vedder

Last night I dreamed about breakfast with my brother, Stuart and Kris; and Eddie Vedder. We were at Eddie's place, I believe, which was thoroughly unimpressive and pretty trashed. (maybe it was simply a representation of what my mind perceives a stereotypical tortured artist/rockstar's place should be, I dunno) We had Eggos and orange juice and talked about mullets and why people kill their children in China. Oh - and Stuart had lost a lot of weight. We also talked about having been astronauts in our youth. I have no idea what any of this means.

I got up this morning and had Eggos and orange juice for breakfast; but no friends, no Eddie Vedder. I did really enjoy the dream, though. Dreaming is something that's only recently begun happening for me again after a long period of empiness in that regard. But are they always gonna be this weird?

2 Comments:

Blogger An Urban Femme said...

I love this dream!!

6:22 PM  
Blogger laprincessa said...

Were you previously or have you ever wanted to be a musician/rockstar? What about an astronaut?

Maybe you were just wanting to spend time with friends?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home