Sunday, July 15, 2007

an end...

I think this blog has outlived it's usefulness. It's title is from a time in my life that has passed. I am no longer in need of affecting a personality to hide my true self. I have faced my demons and am no longer afraid.

I have done what had to be done and I am moving on with my life....unafraid, secure in myself and, for the first time since childhood, truly happy.

Don't know if I'll start a new one, never really paid that much attention to this one. Don't think I'm much of a blogger. To those of you who supported me, listened, put up with me....to those of you who are my friends, thank you.

so...Auf Wiedersehen

6 Comments:

Blogger winter said...

Fine. Be like that.

7:42 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

i check back a lot. i figured no news is good news. i am glad i was right.

heres to you! *jump*

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, then. Au revoir! :-)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

I am so glad to hear you are "happy". Such a pleasure to see it happen for you.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Be happy.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

That's terrific!.. I'm sort of jealous of the starting over part.. New beginnings are always refreshing!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home